Spaces, bloody spaces.

Big O illogical1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 19:27:58 CEST 2008

Hey, sorry it took so long to reply to this. I moved and internet is
still spotty up here in the boondocks.
I actually had to hop onto some neighbours wifi to download and test
this :-)
I grabbed to qt 4.4.2 snapshot, recompiled all and i can now play from
(local) locations with spaces in them.
I haven't tried network locations yet, my ill-gotten wireless died
before I thought to try it :-)
In any case, it seems this is good to go for qt 4.4.2. THANK YOU
Richard at trolltech ;-)
@amarok-devel does anyone know how up2date qt-copy is?