[phonon-gst] Problems with files that have URL-escaped characters.

Michael Pyne mpyne at purinchu.net
Tue Aug 12 23:19:48 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I've noticed a problem with phonon-gstreamer where if the filename contains
URL-escaped characters (such as %20 instead of a space in the file name) then
phonon-gst is unable to open the file.

I suspect excess URL decoding somewhere along the line that has gone unnoticed
up to this point, but I have not dug into the code yet.

Is this a known issue, and if not where should I file a bug?

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne