[Patch] About chapters and titles...

Tanguy Krotoff tkrotoff at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 04:09:54 CEST 2008

Here is the patch fixing the issue presented below.
It adds new methods with TitleDescription and ChapterDescription
parameters rather than just an int parameter.
It keeps compatibility with the previous MediaController class.

Currently the patch modify MediaController class, another option would
be to create a MediaController2 that inherits from MediaController.

This patch allows this (a screenshot is better than a long speech):
http://phonon-vlc-mplayer.googlegroups.com/web/advanced_chapters_titles.png?gsc=VE5gPAsAAAAE42j8hvYXBK9EpfBpP3R1
Here you can see a before/after comparison with the MPlayer backend.

--
Tanguy Krotoff <tkrotoff at gmail.com>
+33 6 68 42 70 24