kdereview/phonon/ds9

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Fri Apr 4 11:52:18 CEST 2008

On Friday 04 April 2008 10:42:35 Thierry Bastian wrote:
> Hi,
> If there are issues with our code not compiling on your copy of Qt, we can
> maybe fix it. I never try it on Qt 4.3. But if you have a patch, don't
> hesitate to submit it.

Since I updated qt-copy to RC1 yesterday, there should be no more build issues
with 4.4.

For 4.3 fixes, do ask Thierry requested: send patches :-)

As for the QT7 backend, we know we're using private headers, so they won't
build outside Qt for the moment. It's a known issue that will be solved
probably with Qt 4.5, by exposing the API that the backend needs.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358