[patch] get useful output when debugging loading of plugins

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Mon Jun 18 16:34:43 CEST 2007

On Monday 18 June 2007, Håvard Wall wrote:
> The documentation
> explicitly says that !dir.exists() will give an empty string in
> dir.canonicalPath().

I had added those lines when I was debugging the plugin path stuff, so I'm
pretty sure that I've seen non-empty strings. Whatever it was I've seen the
docs say you're right. :-)

Next time you send a patch, can you please attach it? The auto-linebreaks make
it a bit harder to apply them.

http://Vir.homelinux.org/
Matthias.Kretz at urz.uni-heidelberg.de