Video effects

Richard richardmg at trolltech.com
Fri Jul 13 14:10:49 CEST 2007

The API comes with NO effects? :) I guess my life on Mac is somewhat
easier (I got close to 100 filters easily applicable :)

I have a feeling that there might not be a bag full of filters in
xine either? So we might just need to relax the use of filters anyway...

-Richard

(BTW: The QuickTime API is also provided on Windows, but I guess not
the filters anyway....)