[Parley-devel] Does 4.14 contain all the code it should?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jul 17 18:47:51 UTC 2014

El Dijous, 17 de juliol de 2014, a les 09:48:57, Andreas Xavier va escriure:
> Albert,

Hi

> I only started here a week before the 4.14 feature freeze so I may not be
> the right person to help you.

You're contributing, you're the right person to help ;)

> However, I may be the one who broke things.

No worries.

> Last week I committed a patch fixing a crash to 4.14.  I then merged the
> patch into master.  And then I cherry-picked from there onto 4.13.  I
> changed an enum back to a number to avoid pulling in a new feature patch.
>
> The commit in 4.13 is 13cd9a70b8fe2f51a3.
> The corresponding commit in 4.14 and master is a0ddc3b8df04c
>
> The patch is corner case crash and I can easily remove it from 4.13.
>
> What do want me to do?

Have a look at this diff.

Seems the autoSave thing got lost

And StatisticsModel::headerData has a different implementation.

Comments on that?

Cheers,
  Albert