[Parley-devel] Does 4.14 contain all the code it should?

Andreas Xavier andxav at zoho.com
Thu Jul 17 16:48:57 UTC 2014

Albert,
I only started here a week before the 4.14 feature freeze so I may not be the right person to help you.

However, I may be the one who broke things.

Last week I committed a patch fixing a crash to 4.14.  I then merged the patch into
master.  And then I cherry-picked from there onto 4.13.  I changed an enum
back to a number to avoid pulling in a new feature patch.

The commit in 4.13 is 13cd9a70b8fe2f51a3.
The corresponding commit in 4.14 and master is a0ddc3b8df04c

The patch is corner case crash and I can easily remove it from 4.13.

What do want me to do?

Andreas

---- On Wed, 16 Jul 2014 15:57:36 -0700 Albert Astals Cid  wrote ----