[Parley-devel] Re: Practice Sentence idea

alsaf alfraealba at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 20:45:20 CEST 2011

I had mailed the previous post before I had given  any serious thought
on going about implementing it into Parley. Firstly, I think I will need
to implement the sentence creating part into the KEduVocDocument
library.  This will take a long time as I'll have to figure out how it
works as well as getting up to speed with C++. After that hopefully I'll
have a clearer understanding of how to implement the functionality in
Parley.