[Parley-devel] Info about compilation

Massimo Lo Iacono massimol at inventati.org
Tue Feb 1 00:37:34 CET 2011

Hallo.
I have checkouted from svn repository all the kdeedu trunk and I can compile parley without error compiling all the kdeedu project.

I would like work only with parley source but if I try to compile from parley directory I have this error message:

~~~~~~~~

massimo at sole:~/Sviluppo/kdeedu/parley/build$ cmake ..
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:3 (macro_optional_find_package):
  Unknown CMake command "macro_optional_find_package".

~~~~~~~~

Is this normal? Or there is a solution for this.

Thanks.
Massimo Lo Iacono