[Parley-devel] list and bug tracker still active

Juergen b4tasttd at auroville.org.in
Wed Aug 31 01:13:27 UTC 2011

Dear All,
I am using Parley daily and reporting quite regularly in the bug tracker
as well as sending email to the mailing list for suggestions etc.
However I am not receiving any reactions recently and wondering if this
list and the bug tracking is temporarily suspended or what is going on?

I would like to give my time debugging and developing Parley but without
response I feel my time invested in other projects more productive.

Any feedback welcomed
Juergen