[Parley-devel] training of conjugations

Juergen b4tasttd at auroville.org.in
Mon Aug 1 01:39:42 UTC 2011

Dear Parley team,
I am observing unexpected behaviour when using Parley Version 0.9.4 KDE
Development Platform 4.6.5 (4.6.5) when using the training mode for
conjugations to the extend that this module is unusable. Is somebody
interested to track these problems down together with me? I am working
in Gnome environment on a Debian system.

Since I use Parley daily I would be interested that the conjugation
training module works in the intended way. I started recently to enter
conjugated forms for 350 verbs but find this useless if the training
module doesn't work.

Regards
Juergen