[Parley-devel] feedback level drop back 0.9.4

Juergen :-) b4tasttd at auroville.org.in
Thu Oct 28 03:52:44 CEST 2010

Dear All,

also I was a bit upset about the introduction of the new "drop to level
one" method when answering wrongly but after a week of practise I see
that from the point of learning this is much more thorough. There were
many words which I remembered some time ago and answering them wrongly
would only drop them one level and because their level was already high
I would not see them for long which made me almost completely forget them.
With the new model they are back into practise the next day!

Thanks again for all the positive changes that came with this new version
Juergen