[Parley-devel] Re: help needed

Daniel Laidig laidig at kde.org
Mon Nov 22 21:29:50 CET 2010

Hey,

On Monday 22 November 2010 16:32:30 Juergen :-) wrote:
> Dear All,
> can somebody help me. I have problems reading the fonts in the practise
> window. I am on Maverick with  Parley Version 0.9.4 Using KDE
> Development Platform 4.5.1 (KDE 4.5.1)
>
> Can somebody tell me how I can increase the font size in the practise
> window. It would help me a lot.

Damn. I was pretty sure that the font sizes should depend on the default font
size in System Settings, but it looks like there are fixed point sizes in the
ui files.

I'll fix this as soon as I get my development setup updated and some free
time, which will hopefully be in time for 4.5.4.

Cheers
Daniel