[Parley-devel] Graduated interval recall

Juergen :-) b4tasttd at auroville.org.in
Fri May 14 03:19:32 CEST 2010

Hi,

regarding the timing when a vocabulary should pop back for test I was
impressed when using an audio language course "Pimsleur language" course
(they say it's the only one that works :-) ). Although it doesn't differ
much it has this very interesting system of "Graduated interval recall"
- see link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graduated_interval_recall

I have tried this myself and it works very well with me. Maybe we could
replace "random" recalling with these intervals?

Juergen