[Parley-devel] Updated Parley Unstable Test Images

Juergen :-) b4tasttd at auroville.org.in
Sun Jun 6 18:33:51 CEST 2010

There are more and more people who do have problems with computers and
their eyes. For them it is a good feature to be able to increase the
font sizes. And with bigger screens why not relax the eyes with some
nice big fonts :-) . But they should not only show in the editor windows
but in the practise windows as well. For example in Spanish to distinct
an i from an í one needs at least pt 12 not to strain the eyes. And to
enter conjugations bigger fonts would help as well.

Juergen