[Parley-devel] Good news and manual

Frederik Gladhorn gladhorn at kde.org
Fri Jun 4 15:29:38 CEST 2010

Hi,

I agree that the current way is a bit tedious sometimes. Personally I do like
it, but if there was a good concept to make this work for everyone, I'm all
for it.

One big problem that we still have is making the user aware of where she is...
in Editor or Practice Setup screen...

The question is how the practice would be configured if you were taken from
Start Page to the real Practice right away.
What I like about the current way is that new users don't overlook it
accidentally.

For KDE 4.5 we can not change this any more and I'm very curious to see the
general reactions to this release. I think it is quite a big improvement
indeed.

I will try to update the Parley images again today, but the last time I tried,
suse studio had not yet picked up some of the recent changes that we really
want included in a new image. I currently don't have the time to do lots of
manual work there, so I estimate if it doesn't work today, I can have
something tomorrow hopefully.

Greetings
Frederik