[Parley-devel] Good news and manual

Sabine Emmy Eller s.eller at voxhumanitatis.org
Thu Jun 3 14:27:09 CEST 2010

Ok, I see - yes there you have a point. I went even so far to say that it
would be fine if one could determine beforehand which kind practice one can
do with a specific file. But: one step at a time. Parley really became a
great tool now. And when I look at how much is being done on the development
side, well they do work a lot.

Maybe also the thought weI had for kids (when discussing in Randa) could
come handy: one panel where you just click on the file and you just start to
exercise. Have to write it down again in some kind of blog, just to have it
written somewhere in a more detailed way.

We will reach certain levels, but all will take its time.

Cheers, Sabine