[Parley-devel] Good news and manual

Frederik Gladhorn gladhorn at kde.org
Thu Jun 3 04:32:46 CEST 2010

Hi,
Parley is going to become much improved in KDE SC 4.5, since I don't like
repeating myself, read up here:
http://blogs.fsfe.org/gladhorn/2010/06/02/parley-vocabulary-learning-made-fluffy

Now that we got that far, it is time to update the manual. Here is the
preliminary version that is still in need of some love.
Please let us know what is still missing. What was the setting that always
irritated you in Parley?
The manual is written on userbase, don't hesitate to fix obvious errors of
course. Anyone can work on that site.

http://userbase.kde.org/Parley/Manual

For those working on it already: I removed one top level chapter depth, so now
the numbering is a bit more reasonable (== becomes = etc).
Generally I try to clean up as much as I can, but since it is way past bed
time, I'm bound to miss lots of typos and other things.

Cheers and a fluffy day to y'all
Frederik