[Parley-devel] Bug I cannot file correctly

Sabine Emmy Eller s.eller at voxhumanitatis.org
Mon Jan 18 23:26:07 CET 2010

I am currently working on openSUSE Education 11 RC1 with gnome UI

I created a Parley file and all went fine. Then I went on saying "new file"
compiled the info and when finished and wanting to save the application
closes inexpectedly. Error message: "information not useable"

I had the same behaviour quite a long time ago on Edubuntu, that was before
we "adopted" Parley as vocabulary trainer. Since then it probably did not
happen because all kvtml files are being created outside Parley and then
only opened there.

How to report bugs with Gnome UI properly?

Cheers, Sabine