[Parley-devel] Declination

Frederik Gladhorn gladhorn at kde.org
Wed Apr 14 00:22:43 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Tuesday 13 April 2010 14:54:56 Ingo Rehmke wrote:
> Hi,
> when will be Declination for Nomen and/or Adjectives possible with Parley ?
>
> cu
> I.Rehmke

That's a really good question. I think currently we're on a run, and many
things get improved really nicely.

I don't want to promise anything though, since I'll be away for large parts of
the next two months. But if Ben, Nicolas and Daniel keep up their current
speed, I'd bet on KDE SC 4.6 latest.

Personally I want to see conjugations done properly. They worked in KDE SC 4.4
but they worked in a way that was not satisfactory at all to say the least...

I had a look at the state of the library wrt conjugations. It seems that just
the actual practice and the selection of the tenses needs to be rewritten now,
I think everything else is in place (especially having one grade for each
conjugation form).

@Ben, you said conjugations were not written correctly? What did you mean by
that? Maybe I just overlooked the error.

Greetings
Frederik