[Parley-devel] Improvements

Frederik Gladhorn gladhorn at kde.org
Thu Apr 8 00:57:41 CEST 2010

Hi all,
just wanted to say that I'm very happy with all the movement and new people we
have working on Parley right now!
I was thinking about meeting up on irc in the next few days. Maybe we can find
some date to have a short discussion about where we want to go?
I think if we try hard, we can get quite some improvements done for KDE SC 4.5
which comes too soon - as always ;)

New features should be done by May 11th. That is a good date to decide if we
will release the practice-branch with 4.5 or if we wait for 4.6.

And awesome welcome hi to you new faces!

Cheers
Frederik