[Parley-devel] Question about input file format.

Bill White bill.white at griggsinst.com
Tue Jan 6 21:31:36 CET 2009

Hi.  I am very interested in using parley.  I have a few vocabulary
databases which I have gathered from the net.  I currently use a
program called SuperMemo on my palm handheld, but I'm not completely
happy with it.  I'd like to switch to Parley, but I'd like to keep
my vocabulary lists.  For example, I don't know of a good Esperanto
lexicon for Parley.

So, is there documentation for the parley file format?  The lists
I have are in several formats, but I use emacs keyboard macros to
convert them to CSV type files.  If I understood the Parley DTD
better I could convert things directly to xml files.

Thanks.