[Parley-devel] Script acctivation error

Daniel Laidig d.laidig at gmx.de
Mon Feb 16 13:46:04 CET 2009

On Monday 16 February 2009 06:05:09 Tomas Valusek wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Parley in KDE 4.2 for Windows complains about the file i:\Program
> Files\KDE\share\apps\parley\plugins\leo-dict.py. Can you please send me
> correct version of that file? Thank you.

You can find the file in our SVN repository:

http://websvn.kde.org/branches/KDE/4.2/kdeedu/parley/plugins/leo-dict.py?view=log

However, it's unlikely that your copy of the file is broken. This error
usually indicates that the PyKDE bindings are not properly installed. I
don't have any experience with PyKDE on Windows (and with KDE on Windows
in general), so I can't help much there.

If you want to get the scripts working, you should look at PyKDE, if you
don't need the extra functionality provided by the scripts, just disable
them in the "Script Manager" and Parley will still work fine.

Daniel