[Parley-devel] KeepYourHead

Oliver Burghard OliverBurghard at web.de
Fri Oct 3 17:17:03 CEST 2008

Hey,

I wrote a flashcard checking program in ruby, that might interest the
one or the other here. Its focus is not on asking vocabularies but
asking full latex content flashcards with complex content. So it is not
in competition to parley but an addition (otherwise I would be a shamed
to write here ;). So if you have linux and would like to take a look,
please go ahead and I would be very pleased for any comment on it.

Its homepage is http://keepyourhead.rubyforge.org/.

If you have any problems with it write me. (it is a beta version -
sometimes things do not work as they should)

Thanks
Oliver