[Parley-devel] Parley feature: swap

Johannes Simon johannes.simon at gmail.com
Sun May 25 18:57:47 CEST 2008

On Sunday 25 May 2008 16:51:26 Nathanael Marcel Großer wrote:
> Johannes Simon schrieb:
> > Nevertheless, you're very welcome to help :) Do you already have a KDE
> > SVN account to get started?
>
> No, I don't have an account yet. Does somebody of you have to create one
> for me or how is it handled at KDE?
See this Techbase page for more information:
http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Get_a_SVN_Account

For now, I think the best way for you to contribute is to send in patches.
You'll eventually get an SVN account if there's enough evidence that you'll
stay a long-term contributor :-) After all, KDE's sysadmins create the SVN
accounts. That is, neither Frederik (the Parley maintainer), nor me.

For instructions on how to download and build KDE from trunk, which you will
need as a developer, see the following page:
http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4

You'll find Parley as part of kdeedu in trunk/KDE/kdeedu/parley. Feel free to
familiarize yourself with the code, and join us on IRC (#kde-edu on freenode)
to ask questions.

To start with documentation translations, you'll find lots of information
here: http://kde.org/getinvolved/documentation/. Take your time to read
through all these Techbase pages, it is an essential resource especially for
new KDE contributors :-)

Best regards,
- Joh