[Parley-devel] Keyboard layout

Jonathan jonathan.bigler at epfl.ch
Thu Jul 31 11:53:32 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm new in Parley's world. I'm learning Norwegian now, and I just found
your software which might be of a great help !

It looks great all in all, I just have one major challenge. Norwegian
uses some special accents, therefor I need a Norwegian keyboard in order
to write the words. When I go under Edit/Languages/ where I have created
English and Norwegian, the keyboard layout field is not blocked, and the
language list (above Flag, name,...) is empty.

Where does these languages come from ? Is there something missing in my
system ? Something to download ?

Thanks for your great job !!!

Jonathan Bigler