[Parley-devel] Parley promotional poster fail. At least for russians

Pavel Shevchuk stlwrt at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 23:44:22 CEST 2008

I just stumbled upon Parley promotional poster.

http://edu.kde.org/parley/screenshots/parley-promo-white.png

On rightmost screenshot 5 of 8 russian words are wrong. It's not very
good for educational program to fail at education =(

I'm not sure i have spare time and will to fix whole ~6.5k word long
test, but screenshot could be fixed (gimp to the rescue?)

Proper translations:
animal - животное
ant - муравей
bear - медведь
camel - верблюд
canine - собака

I'm not subscribed to this list, please CC me or ping Stalwart on
freenode (#fedora-kde and few more) if you need to contact me
--
http://scwlab.com