[Parley-devel] dock widget that provides an overview for one word

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at gmx.de
Thu Jul 24 17:19:41 CEST 2008

Hey Javier,

On Monday 21 July 2008 22:12:59 Javier Goday wrote:
> Hi, i updated the summarywordform using the designer, just like your
> snapshot
> http://img119.imageshack.us/my.php?image=parleysummarydockbz0.png
Nice, though mine was just a suggestion, you don't have to follow it ;)
If you make the labels buddies of the corresponding edit, the widget will also
have keyboard shortcuts. Might be nice.

> Must this widget allow modify the KEduVocExpression ? or must be readonly ?
I think it's nicer to use it as a quick way to edit stuff if you don't want to
have all columns in the table visible. And I see no reason for it to be read
only. It might need to interact with the table model/view though, so the table
is updated.
I am not sure if it's worth looking at:
http://doc.trolltech.com/4.4/qdatawidgetmapper.html

Greetings,