[Parley-devel] merging soc tree back

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at gmx.de
Sun Jul 20 21:08:41 CEST 2008

Hi,
I'm preparing to integrate the summer of code projects into trunk where work
for 4.2 takes place.
Checking if everything builds now :)

That means the soc work will get much more testing and exposure.
Be aware that it's not done but will be included in 4.2 - end of 2008.
I'll commit the patch by Javier if all goes well.
Daniel will also add his changes, so expect some mix-up.

Oh, and don't worry, you can keep committing to soc-parley, but I'd appreciate
if everyone changed to trunk in the next month or so.

When all is done (and broken) I'll be away for a few days, so expect nothing
from me till Thursday.

Cheers,
--
Frederik Gladhorn