2 Minor Ideas for Plasma

Jamboarder jamboarder at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 19:01:22 CEST 2008

Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday 30 May 2008, Jamboarder wrote:
> > If it helps any, would simply grabbing the ruler itself to resize the panel
> > be helpful?  There's always lots of room on the ruler to grab without
> > accidentally hitting the sliders.  It could be perhaps be indicated with an
> > on hover tooltip and perhaps visual grab handles (dots or something) along
> > the ruler.   Perhaps an additional indicator could be a cursor change to
> > the hand-grab (or maybe re-size) icon over the ruler (except of course over
> > the anchor and max/min sliders where cursor should return to the arrow).
>
>That's used to drag the panel to other locations
Oh, I see.  Although I was using the larger area above the ruler itself that contains the three alignment buttons and the "Add Widgets" and "Remove this panel" button to drag the panel to other locations.  Would it be possible to continue to use this area to drag the panel to other locations but use the ruler itself for resizing?

Just suggestions I thought might be worth exploring.

Hope this helps,
Andrew (Jamboarder) Lake.