Creative direction of plasma

asraniel asraniel at fryx.ch
Thu May 29 10:39:31 CEST 2008

As an outsider reading that mailing list, i would like to say that using
kparts in plasma applets would be great. that way a folderview with all file
actions the people are used to could made with a dolphin kpart with the
normal applet background (would be like folderview, but with the normal
dolphin file actions).

that way everybody could be happy :-)

I actualy once tried to add the rightclick menu of dolphin into folderview,
but it seemed too complicated. And using the kpart would be much cleaner
anyway.

have a nice day

Beat Wolf