plasmoid geometry event

Toussis Manolis manolis at koppermind.homelinux.org
Mon May 26 17:17:41 CEST 2008

Please clear up for me the following:
1. constraintsEvent is the only method I need to control the behaviour of my
applet on geometry/constraints updates?
2. contentsRect() is updated before or after the constraintsEvent slot on a
resize? what about geometry()?
3. it is wrong to set size inside the constraintsEvent slot?
4. updateGeometry were it is supposed to be called? Why it is needed inside
constraintsEvent slot?
5. setMinimumSize/setMaximumSize are the only ones to modify to control the
geometry ? setSize is forbidden?