Containments, Layouts

Oszkar Ambrus oszkar.ambrus at deri.org
Mon May 26 14:53:41 CEST 2008

Hi, there,

I'm developing an application extensively based on Plasma, and I've been
trying to adapt it to the new changes.
I would have two questions, if this is the place to ask them. (I'm
really sorry, if it's not)

1) One of the main problems is, that the null or "" default Containment
is not created, and my custom applets wouldn't move or allow resizing.
Should I develop a custom Containment? Can I find some documentation
about it?

2) When I use QGraphicsLayout (actually it's QGraphicsLinearLayout)
inside an applet (for LineEdits and PushButtons), the application always
crashes, when I remove that applet.

Thanks a lot,
Oszkar