Once again: the ways of the plasma

Michael Rudolph michael.rudolph at gmail.com
Sun May 25 21:58:43 CEST 2008

Hello everyone,

I have "finished" what I consider the first part of plasma's vision
statement.

http://techbase.kde.org/User:Michaelrudolph/TheWaysOfThePlasma

I'd like to copy it over to plasma's section on techbase in the next
couple of days, but would feel more comfortable doing so, if someone
had peer reviewed it first.
Aaron has already excused himself from all documentation work before 4.1
is released. This is actually a good thing, because it means, someone
new needs to step up and engage in the discussion.

So if you want to go through it and tell me if the text is
comprehensible and generally acceptable, that would be swell.

The first part deals just with problems of current user interfaces, in
the next part I'd like to sketch out how they might be solved in
general, essentially creating something like scenarios. But for that
I'll start a new thread here in a couple of days.

Thank you in advance.

michael