Notification applet needs and questions

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuzkde at gmail.com
Fri May 23 20:42:36 CEST 2008

On Friday 23 May 2008 22:18:55 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> ah, you want the view itself to resize as well? should be doable. i'll try
> to get to that today.
Yep, that seems reasonable - as new notifications are added, containment will
change its size, so it would be nice for a view to adapt to the new
containment's size :)
I don't know if this is a good behaviour for all possible cases - maybe this
should be optional, what do you think?

I didn't write the patch myself, because I thought it would maybe take into
account some transformation magic from scene-space sizes to widget-space sizes
- i'm not a guru in this field yet... :)

Cheers,
Dmtiry.