showdesktop in kdereview, proposed move into extragear

Loïc Marteau loic.marteau at gmail.com
Fri May 23 20:37:04 CEST 2008

Bonsoir Anne-Marie ;o)

In fact i have the same problem (ShowDestop/minimize-all have been
comming back to extragear)...

I see that the macro MINIMIZE_ONLY has been commited today to
deactivated some stuff in the applet. It seems that it does not resolve
the problem and Petri says that it is perhaps a plasma issue.

I can't commit my patch since i don't have svn access. Can you do it ?

Cheers !

Loic