Move extragear/plasma to a new main module.

Alex Merry huntedhacker at tiscali.co.uk
Thu May 22 12:38:40 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 20 May 2008 23:43:17 Alex Merry wrote:
> On Tuesday 20 May 2008 15:22:50 Alexis Ménard wrote:
> > For me this :
> >
> > http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdebase/workspace/plasma/dataengines/nowp
> >la ying/
> >
> > don't need to be in kdebase (it depends of amarok wich is in extragear)
> > but in the new module kdeplasmoid. isn't it?
>
> Yes, if it's built before amarok or juk (as it would normally be), it won't
> be able to display info from either of those players.  It was originally
> destined for extragear/plasma, but Aaron moved it to kdebase.

Actually, better idea: I'll just copy the XML descriptions of the dbus
interface to the nowplaying folder.  That's the only thing the dependencies
are for, and if the interface changes in a way that affects nowplaying,
currently it will prevent it from building.

Alex

--
KDE: http://www.kde.org
Ubuntu/Kubuntu: http://www.ubuntu.org http://www.kubuntu.org