Move extragear/plasma to a new main module.

Alexis Ménard darktears31 at gmail.com
Tue May 20 16:22:50 CEST 2008

+1 for the kdeplasmoid module. In this module, we can release dataengines
too and other stuff around plasma (containments and so).

It allows to ship with kdebase basic plasmoid for desktop use and in
kdeplasmoid we can put plasmoids that correctly works with plasma but not
needed for basic desktop interaction (ie frame, binary clock...).

For me this :

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdebase/workspace/plasma/dataengines/nowplaying/

don't need to be in kdebase (it depends of amarok wich is in extragear) but
in the new module kdeplasmoid. isn't it?

Br.