A problem with QPushButton on a plasma applet

Toussis Manolis manolis at koppermind.homelinux.org
Sun May 18 12:50:03 CEST 2008

A fix I found :
    QPalette pal1;
    pal1.setColor(QPalette::Window,QColor(0,0,0,0)); //sets trasparent black
    m_buttonNext->setPalette(pal1);
    m_buttonNext->setBackgroundRole(QPalette::Window);
    m_buttonNext->setVisible(true);
this draws a black transparent background fine... BUT I cannot understand
original problem  AND even if the grey box doesnot appear, it still gets
events in the "hidden" grey box area (FOCUS, CLICK.. etc)