Plasma::Service API review

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuzkde at gmail.com
Thu May 15 09:27:21 CEST 2008

On Thursday 15 May 2008 04:00:24 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> hi all..
>
> attached is an API draft for Plasma::Service. i'll let the apidox do the
> talking. questions and criticisms desired.

Slightly unclear point for me is Service::parameters() function api dox.
What parameters does it return exactly? The ones that were set when calling start()?
Or the ones that are possible to be set befor calling it? Something else?

IMO it would be nice to add some more comments to that function's doc :)

Otherwise seems good and understandable :)

Cheers,
Dmitry.