Desktop -> Leave...

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Tue May 13 08:32:11 CEST 2008

Hi,

I noted a bit of unconsistency in the right-click Desktop action
m_logoutAction = new QAction(i18n("Leave..."), this);
m_logoutAction->setIcon(KIcon("system-log-out"));

In Kickoff the Leave icon is the red one KIcon("application-exit") and in the
above we associate Logout with the Leave icon. In my opinion the above action
is more like "Leave" in kickoff as it then proposes to either logout or
cancel.
So:
"Leave..." with KIcon("application-exit")
(personal: I don't like this icon in Kickoff, too square)
or
"Logout..." with KIcon("system-log-out")
or change the Kickoff icon?

Anne-Marie