[REVIEW] Improved applet drag&drop support

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Sun May 11 12:03:18 CEST 2008

2008/5/10 Rob Scheepmaker <r.scheepmaker at student.utwente.nl>:

> On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 07:19:20PM +0200, Rob Scheepmaker wrote:
> > Hi,

Hi!

> > I've improved my drag&drop patch some more. This patch tries to improve
>
> Maybe I should include the patch... :s
>  <https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/panel-devel>

I've not tried it, but the patch *looks* good to me.
Just a single nitpick:

* applet.h: "The view wher e" -> typo =)

And a suggestion:

* applethandle.cpp: //TODO: is there a window flag to make this not appear
in the task manager?
  I'm sure there is something, yakuake does it. maybe ask Sho or have a look
at the codebase?

For the rest it looks pretty well written, unless I'm on crack. =)

Bye,
-Riccardo
--
GPG key: