two patches for tasks data engine

GALLIEN Matthieu matthieu_gallien at yahoo.fr
Tue May 6 22:52:31 CEST 2008

Hi, everybody
First thank you for all your hard work on plasma.
This is my first patches ever send, but plasma seems a good start for that
activity ;)
I plan to work on an tasks applet to replace the kasbar of kde3. I mean that I
want a taskbar without the name of tasks, just icons and the desktop number.
I believe that it could be a good idea to try to use the tasks datengine.
This is why I send those patches.
It seems that the engine does not add sources for startup tasks.
This the goal of the patch-startup.diff.
I am really novice, but it seems also that the coding style could benefit from
my second patch (maybe not). In all case it may not be correct but may help
me to better understand the coding style anyway.

I hope to be usefull.

Best regards
--
Matthieu Gallien