KRunner crashes post-exec

Jordi Polo mumismo at gmail.com
Tue May 6 13:34:33 CEST 2008

Thanks! I was about to close a bug report regarding this.  I am not able to
reproduce it ...
The line that crash is:
d->runner->run(context, this);

It may be that the interface'd SearchMatch is holding outdated pointers to
libplasma's QueryMatch because the matches got deleted from the
RunnerContext? I don't see where that can be possible anyway ...

2008/5/6 Sebastian Kuegler <sebas at kde.org>:

> Lately, KRunner is a bit crashy. I cannot really pin it down to a
> specific,
> but from time to time it explodes after starting an application. Attached
> is
> a bt, maybe someone can have a look at it?
>
> Thanks,
> --
> sebas
>
>  http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org |  GPG Key ID: 9119 0EF9