Idea for SoC propsal

Matej Svejda mata at aw-modell.at
Mon Mar 31 08:55:22 CEST 2008

Am Montag, 31. März 2008 03:02:42 schrieb Jordi Polo:
> You wrote that ranking will be the most time consuming operation. I really
> see discovering the type of information or other text manipulation task as
> more consuming than ranking. Keep track of most used runners, add
> blacklisting and priority and rank according to that should not take a lot
> of time (guess what the kernel does with memory pages...)
Well you have to do that, add the ability for runners to rank their results
themselves, modify the existing runners to use this functionality and then
(that's what in my oppionion will be the most time-consuming) mix all those
things together to get decent ranking. Lots of testing will be required for
that.

> I do like your idea of the runners being able of somehow present themselves
> and their syntax.
Thanks ;-D

Matej