feature plan and changelog

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 21:24:15 CET 2008

On March 29, 2008 10:32:49 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Saturday 29 March 2008, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> > aseigo: there's not a single item with your name
> > attached in the Feature Plan.
>
> yeah, i decided to work only on bug fixes from here on out. ;-P
>
> ok, so my hit list:
>
> * WoC transition
> * welcome plasmoid
> * panel hiding
> * panel toolbox
> * shared timer in engines (i actually have an implementation for this done
> that just needs a bit of debuggin)
> * webkit widget (also mostly done)
> * improve fail to launch and needs config (overlays versus destroys the
> widget)
> * change showConfigurationInterfaction to createConfigurationInterface

huh... I don't see data services in that list... actually, I think once I
finally get multiple-desktop-containments in reasonable shape I may return to
twitter and start pestering aaron about that. :)

also, I'd really like to see keyboard shortcuts happen for 4.1, but that
doesn't necessarily mean I'll work on them at all.

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com