Introducing the standard overlay

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Thu Mar 27 15:22:24 CET 2008

Hello,
well, I'm not introducing anything in the real meaning of
the word since I don't have any patch or so, but... what about
making possible a 'standard overlay' just like it's possible to
have a standard background?
That could be used by themes to draw applets with a glossy
look or something else that I still haven't looked into. :-)
Obviously done with the getter/setter pair just like for the background.

What do you think?

-Riccardo
--
GPG key: