Plasma PURP!

Celeste Lyn Paul celeste at kde.org
Mon Mar 24 23:00:31 CET 2008

Thanks Aaron for volunteering Plasma as the first KDE User research profile!

http://weblog.obso1337.org/2008/kde-user-research-profiles-the-purp/
http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Projects/Plasma/PURP

As always, if you have any questions or need help getting started, you know
where to find me.

If there are 5 or 6 of you who are interested, I have a pretty neat research
methodology we can use to help get started on user group definitions.  It is
an interviewing technique used to gather knowledge from multiple people, but
in a moderated, structured way.  (It is called the Delphi method of
interviewing if any of you have heard of it before).  You may want to
consider doing this before the meeting so you have some extra data to work
with.

Cheers,

~ Celeste

--
Celeste Lyn Paul
KDE Usability Project & HCI Working Group