Wanted: theme manager

Jamboarder jamboarder at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 18:15:23 CET 2008

> From: Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net>
> > Aya
>
> Well, it doesn't seem to accomplish this very well. The background color
> just looks gray, where it should be bluish and darker. The text color
> seems right, if that means much (that doesn't seem to come from the
> svg's at all).

It doesn't sound like you have a recent svn version of plasma.  Are you running a recent svn version (less than 4 weeks old) or 4.0.x?  The Aya theme requires functionality that is only in the svn version of libplasma.  I get the impression some of your other comments may relate to this as well.

Hope this helps,
Andrew